Linkage Key guidelines for EmisWeb
In EmisWeb, on the patient, click "3. Online services tab"
1. Click "view online user"
2. Click "Email Pin"
The patient’s email address needs to be verified in order to click “email pin”, which will send out an email with the linkage key.
NHS login uses the same linkage key as Patient Access.
Linkage Key guidelines for SystmOne
1. Find the patient on the clinical system
2. Click on “Administrative”
3. Click on “Online Services”
4. Click on “Register for Online Services” (NHS login uses the same linkage key as SystmOnline)
5. On the next page you can complete the form which will generate both the Linkage Key and Account I.D.
6. Once you have filled out the form click on “Allow this Online user to Access a Patient’s account”
7. Remember to save the patient’s record
Your main contacts at Substrakt Health
Opening hours of our support desk:
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Call: 0121 728 2300