Below is some guidance on typical errors that occur when approving patient access to the App, through the PatientPack admin portal:
Checks to be carried out:
- First name, surname and date of birth must match exactly what is on the Clinical System record
- If you are entering an NHS number for SystmOne practices, this must contain no spaces
- If the patient's record is marked as restricted in SystmOne, then it cannot be approved.
- You will have to unlock the restricted record on SystmOne first (as explained below)
Allowing access to a restricted record on SystmOne
- Retrieve the patient record
- Select the "Care History" node from the Administrative tree, if available, and click Restrict Record OR click the padlock icon in the toolbar
- Select Unrestricted
- Click Ok
- Save the patient record
All users can now see the record, and you will be able to approve the account on the App.